HELP! Anyone from Germany here?

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Kakemoms
Vic 20 Nerd

HELP! Anyone from Germany here?

Post by Kakemoms »

I have bought an old non-working computer and the seller seems to be an old guy who does´t understand how to send this to Norway. E.g. he has to change the shipping location from Germany (or EU) to include Norway.

My German is not so stiff, but the last response I got (after telling him that Ebay told me I have to contact the seller to get him to change shipping location) was something like: "What is Ebay?".

So this 90-year or so old guy has no idea what he is doing and I am thinking that the only way would be to get the machine shipped to someone in Germany that could help me and ship it here. So I would appreciate it if anyone could help with this.
mrr19121970
Vic 20 Nerd

Re: HELP! Anyone from Germany here?

Post by mrr19121970 »

You can have it sent to me. I will forward.

Alternatively you can buy the DHL postage online yourself http://www.dhl.de/en/paket/preise/preis ... ional.html tell him to stick it to the box and send to you directly.
Kakemoms
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by Kakemoms »

PM sent
mrr19121970
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by mrr19121970 »

Kakemoms wrote:PM sent
not to me...
Kakemoms
Vic 20 Nerd

Post by Kakemoms »

Strange.. I could reload it by using the "Back" button in Safari. Resending it resulted in the same behaviour.

I copied everything and composed a new message. It stays in the "Outbox" so I have no idea if you can read it or not.