Commodore Computer Club UK. Meeting - March.

Discuss anything related to the VIC
Badders
Vic 20 Newbie

Commodore Computer Club UK. Meeting - March.

Post by Badders »

Any UK Commodore fans might be interested in the following:-

March Meeting - Durham.

Dates are Fri 12th to Sun 14th inclusive, with the main meeting / show being held in The Lambton Hounds pub, Pity Me, Durham on Sat 13th.

We have Shaun Bebbington, Nigel Parker (Commodore Free Magazine), Chris Syntichakis and myself confirmed with Chris Snowden and Allan Bairstow as possibles.

I can accommodate 2 people at my place (on a 1st come, 1st served basis), with rooms being available at The Lambton Hounds (http://lambtonhounds.webeden.co.uk/), which is only 5 mins walk from my place.

See the forums for further information.

Cheers,

Pete.

www.commodorecomputerclub.co.uk
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Lozza
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Lozza »

never been to any kind of retro hook up

i fancy a couple of them this year but this one unfortunately clashes with a tour i am doing in ireland (i have an album in the top 10 there woo)

any others going on this year ? is this one going to happen later as well ? i can remember seeing things for back in time... also llamasoft ? overseas is cool as well... i fancy getting out and about a bit in this scene... i dont know anybody but i figure you just turn up and get wankered - yeah ? cheers.
oi oi saveloy
Lozza
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Lozza »

oh what terrible timing - the llamasoft one was last weekend !

i suck !

what else is going on !?
oi oi saveloy
Pedro Lambrini
Vic 20 Scientist

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

Lozza wrote:...but this one unfortunately clashes with a tour i am doing in ireland (i have an album in the top 10 there woo)
You're not...not...Susan Boyle - are you!?
"...That of the Eastern tribe being like a multitude of colours as if a rainbow had settled upon its brow..." Daniels 1:3
carlsson
Class of '6502

Post by carlsson »

Lozza wrote:what else is going on !?
How about the Vintage Computer Festival UK, June 19-20?
http://sleepingelephant.com/ipw-web/bul ... php?t=3958
Anders Carlsson

Image Image Image Image Image
Lozza
Vic 20 Amateur

Post by Lozza »

pedro - ha ! my days of being a dumb drummer are behind me ! i am the evil record company in that particular instance

anders - thanks dude. i'm reading the thread right now... live on air !
oi oi saveloy