Search found 3475 matches

by eslapion
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:33 pm
Forum: Other Systems
Topic: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560
Replies: 47
Views: 669

Re: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560

lance.ewing wrote:Oh, in that case, perhaps we should invite him to log in and leave a comment regarding what he saw of the game. He seemed quite excited in his tweet.

What's happening with his business is making him difficult to reach lately.
by eslapion
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:07 pm
Forum: Other Systems
Topic: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560
Replies: 47
Views: 669

Re: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560

there truly isn't much about Attack UFO in there. Does it show a picture of the machine unit or screen or anything like that? I can't tell. It seems audio versions are available in podcast form from soundcloud and PlayerFM and not a very long time in the episode is dedicated to this machine because...
by eslapion
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 am
Forum: Buy, Sell, and Trade
Topic: Behr-Bonz 2015
Replies: 197
Views: 11334

Re: Behr-Bonz 2015

Glad it was still available. Payment sent. Just a few hours after receiving your Payment, a Belgian guy who contacted me back in October suddenly decided he was ready to pay... too bad for him. I contacted you first Nov 26, not in October get your facts right ;) At 07:31 AM 10/21/2016, you wrote: H...
by eslapion
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:56 am
Forum: Other Systems
Topic: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560
Replies: 47
Views: 669

Re: Attack UFO - Arcade game that uses the 6560

How exciting. Apparently this episode 2 of Collector's Quest mentions something to do with Attack UFO, and I'm assuming it might show the original game machine: https://noco.tv/emission/35016/nolife/collector-s-quest/02 Unfortunately it looks like we need to subscribe and pay to watch it, and my Fr...
by eslapion
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:17 am
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

Eslapion must defend a choose of project indefensible , he is trying everything and I, and everybody who had read the treadh, can see if (how much) intellectual dishonesty is present in me and in Eslapion, and it can be readable if/who/how much of this dishonesty is for simple mistaking or simply f...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

Maybe similarly, we could say HASL is "not recommended" but some use it anyways and end these arguments although we differ as to why. Me: because I believe the carts wear out faster, and you because you believe it broke your Cardco expander. Unlike the slightly excessive voltage which has...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:43 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

norm8332 wrote:Yeah, that's what one would think, but they don't really define what the 3.61-3.99V range would be considered then.

"not recommended" because the interesting effect, considering parasitic capacitances, is to slow down the chip. For a PLA sub, it is actually a useful side effect.
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:33 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

I don't really care about this all that much because I think the PLAnkton will be fine, but it also says: "Exposure to absolute maximum rating conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability." I take this to mean anything from 3.61V to 4.0V and after 4.0V you get the magic s...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

Stresses above those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. I put the emphasis on above . PLAnkton does not operate above 4.0V. The safety margin is slightly more than 300mV. AFAIK, the AMR for the XC9536XL on Vcc is -0.5V to 4.0V and PLAnkton DOES NOT opera...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:04 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

MCes wrote:Eslapion, but are you thinking that people are stupid?

No, but you think I am. :roll:
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

And you are wrong it's inside, not below so the note N2 of datas are valid.... "Exposure to Absolute Maximum Ratings conditions for extended periods of time may affect device reliability." You're playing with semantics. 3.3V is 'inside' AMR and so is 3.8V ... so both would 'affect device ...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

sorry, but the mistake isn't mine: the Vcc was undefined and assumend at 3,3V. It doesn't change the answer and you didn't find it. Whether GandALF runs at 3.0, 3.3, 3.5 or even 3.7V... the answer is the same. You don't find it because you assume TTL logic ICs and CMOS logic ICs have the same input...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

You had to study/resolve a problem: original PLA (or LS chips on 1540 schema) work partially in analogical net on Qout pin 25 (the resistive net and capacitor around XOR are time-tuned on targhet delay/levels...) so the output voltage levels on this pin have to match the original levels that can't ...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:56 pm
Forum: Hardware and Tech
Topic: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)
Replies: 123
Views: 1447

Re: HASL for cartridges? (split/OT from: Cheese & Onion)

@MCes You have some sort of self esteem problem ? Maybe, but I suppose that I haven't. I had learn a lot from my errors, so I haven't scary to see them in faces because they represent one of my way to become better, I don't feel me scared by possibility of make an error ( if know that I made honest...
by eslapion
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:43 pm
Forum: Buy, Sell, and Trade
Topic: [Ebay] Just another Mt. Drash :)
Replies: 16
Views: 271

Re: [Ebay] Just another Mt. Drash :)

orion70 wrote:C'mon fellow Denialers, let's bid!

Absolutely, positively NO!

Go to advanced search